Monday, June 29, 2009

Rebirth and Daily Doodle #1

Hey guys!

Sorry for our blog-death. Real life came knocking with a bazooka in hand and a ready-to-fire attitude, so Jonathan and I had to start talking negotiations with that reality check. It was tedious, that encounter, but I think we're at the end and nearly at some resolution of peace.

I'll be honest with you: I couldn't get a loan for my 2009-2010 school year. So, all of my plans that I've been organizing for the past year or so have collapsed underneath me. I've had to re-evaluate my situation, and my future...which is heartbreaking. So, you know that beautiful Savannah post a week or so ago? Yeah, it's not happening. We won't be going to Savannah in September...it's postponed indefinitely. *sigh*

Needless to say, I've been depressed. Jonathan's been depressed. And at this present moment, we're just getting our footing again. So, please accept our apology while we go back to the drawing board...both literally and figuratively.

In the meantime, enjoy our daily doodle series! This one is quite literally an oddball. :-P
It's just a quick digital dude.He'll at least act as eye candy for this blog post...but probably nothing else. haha



Adios for now!
-Kateri Joe

1 comment:

Dan Felstead said...

Kateri...
I am so sorry to hear the bad news...maybe next semester???

Dan