Thursday, September 10, 2009

Giddy as a schoolgirl

Greetings, my friends! Jonathan manning the Captain's wheel today!

Just as the title suggests, I am as giddy as a schoolgirl! Why you ask? Well, it's 51 days til my favorite of favorite holidays!



HALLOWEEN!

Pull out your cauldrons, your broomsticks, wake the undead, light the black candles, and invoke the spirits! The haunting season is on it's way! I was never the kid who enjoyed trick-or-treating. I've only gone trick-or-treating once in my life. The other kids scared me. It wasn't the costumes they wore or anything like that, it was just them, the kids. In fact, most kids still scare me, haha.

What I enjoy most about Halloween is decorating the house with spooky things and the fact that I can be as creepy as I want and people don't stare me like I need to be removed from society entirely, haha! That has been my tradition since I can remember and only until recently I've started to watch the Ghost Hunter LIVE Halloween investigation on SciFi.

Before I depart from you all, I'd like to ask what is your favorite holiday and why?

Until we meet again!

-Jonathan

No comments: